- Full-service manufacturing solutions including design, engineering, prototyping, assembly, distribution, warehousing, and fulfillment
- Scalable operational capabilities, with the ability to manage complex projects and global supply chains
- Robust array of high-volume, CNC machinery
- Refined design/engineering processes with the utilization of SOLIDWORKS 3D rendering software
- State-of-the-art Epicor ERP system in place to ensure optimal project performance tracking
- High-quality standards and project management throughout the project lifecycle
Awards & Associations
- 2017 INC. 5000 “America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- 2017 Central Penn Business Journal “Top 250 Private Companies”
- 2016 North American Effie Award Winner
- 2016 Design of the Times Award Winner
- Proud members of the Specialty Food Association, National Association of Home Builders, Associated Builders and Contractors, and the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
Our skilled design team will develop several unique concepts that fit the project parameters.
Our in-house engineering team uses 3D software to evaluate each element of the design, down to the individual component level.
A proposal is submitted to the client, detailing the scope of work and associated costs.
We get to work producing an initial prototype, flushing out all the critical components of the design to ensure optimal quality.
Units are produced using a fleet of high-efficiency CNC machinery, with a team of project managers overseeing the entire process.
We will securely pack and ship each unit to its desired location, providing complete logistical oversight and fulfillment services.